这位教授挺倔。

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 开文石 于 2011-08-11, 11:18:20:

如果我在版主的的位置,如果打官司难以避免,打输了也比认输好,也作好了打官司的准备,我就再回他一封。

Dear Dr. Root-Bernstein,

While I appreciate the supportive comments from all different sources (such as this one from Aimee CLuo), I have to state that they do not necessarily represent my points of views. As for my own stance on this, I have clearly expressed in the previous email that I respectfully disagree with the plagiarism and copyright infringement charges against me.
It is unfortunate that we are not able to reach an accord. However, I suggest that we should try to resolve this dispute via a different path other than by verbal exchanges in a public forum. These are complicated issues and I do not think “he said/she said” type of discussion will lead us anywhere. After all, we are not legal professionals and a public forum is not a place that can provide an authoritative verdict on this. If you insist keeping the discussion going in this fashion, please remove my name from the discussion list, because I will not provide any further responses.
By the way, I deleted Shi V Liu from the reply list. He is an ally of Xiao Chuanguo and a well known long-time “Fang basher”. With his never-ending public smear campaign against me being well documented, I do not see a merit including him in the discussion.

Your sincerely,

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明