Good, let me try.......

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: knownothing 于 2010-10-15, 11:41:19:

回答: 你说要指导Eddie怎么翻译那篇文章,怎么还不见你露一手? 由 ASH 于 2010-10-15, 11:28:53:

To Live in Indignity

Today I will express my rebellious side.

I have been an ordinary lawful citizen, always keeping a positive attitude and always looking forward, and yet always staying low-key. When I take subway, I yield my seats to the old, to the expecting moms, and to those carrying their babies. Whenever I can, I will offer my help to the others. I never create troubles to the society; never even think of harming someone. I am one of the ideal obedient subjects that a tyrant government can count on, for I would never challenge their supremacy.

However, Mr. Xiao Chuanguo offered 100,000 RMB yuan to harm or even kill (my husband) -- such offer may well be only a small upfront portion of a much larger payment, considering that the three hitmen had to rent a hotel room across street from our home for months and spent all day doing nothing but stalking Fang Zhouzi, unless these hitmen volunteered to do so. They planed this for half a year. Fang Zhouzi was lucky to be able to run away without serious harm only because of his quick response. Fang Zhouzi's getaway was so marginal that Mr. Xiao called it "impossible" in his web posting. Yet Mr. Xiao was sentenced to a pity 5.5 month in prison for misdemeanor. This ironical verdict cut off my last hope for this ever deteriorating system.
I do not want to express myself with words like crazy, absurd, or even empthy. This rotten system no longer deserves my love. Instead, I only feel the whole thing to be ridicules. In this rotten system, ordinary people can only endlessly struggle in an immerse darkness and injustice. When one of them was drowned, he or she would merely stir a few ripples before sinking into oblivion. On the surface, everything remains "normal". As more and more ordinary people are drowned, the rotten corpses at the bottom will make the darkness even more suffocating.

Things much worse than Fang's attack happen every day. I used to be so naïve to believe that, by exposing these injustices to the public, we can make a change. A blogger described me as "a woman desperately struggling in darkness while her husband is struggling to bring dawn to it." Because it happened in such a usual context, the attack incident has drawn national and even international attention. And yet by the end, it is patted, massaged, and meddled into such a mess that blends right and wrong. I should give my remarks to the Beijing Department of Justice for their success in deterring good peoples, encouraging the bad peoples and alienating obedient peoples -- well done!

Ever since September 21 after Mr. Xiao Chuanguo was detained, a strong and yet underground power started to maneuver -- should this power knew Mr. Xiao's involvement, it may have stopped the investigation in the first place. I hereby would like to sincerely appreciate police department's marvelous work -- They are capable of cracking any difficult cases when there is no obstruction from above.

剩下的一半自己学着译吧,老子已没时间没激情没动力没闲信教你等太多了!

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明