my two cents for the rest part...

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: BigMac 于 2009-11-24, 21:35:34:

回答: My two cents for the first 8-9 paragraphs... 由 BigMac 于 2009-11-24, 20:57:57:

But Peng Jian found out, it was reported on Aug. 14th of 2006 by Da He Bao
-> Peng Jian found out, however, that it was reported on Aug. 14, 2006 by Da He Daily,…

It is a creation
of Zhengzhou University by binding together research and clinical practice."
-> The operation is a creation by Zhengzhou University of combing research and clinical practice."

which evidently contradicts with its claim "Sixty cases were followed up for more than eight months".
---. which obviously contradicted with its claim that "Sixty cases were followed up for more than eight months".

Judging from the time to take the operation, these patients should at least count for a considerable portion of the "117 cases" mentioned in the certificate issued by the center.
--- Based on the operation time, it was clear that these patients…

This calls into serious question the hospital's claim "85% of the patients have obtained bowel movement and urination completely continent".
--- This strongly casts doubt onto what the hospital's has claimed "85% of the patients have obtained bowel movement and urination completely continent".

"Let the patients say, it is the most objective way"
--- "Let the patients speak out, and it is the most objective way"

though review is needed before being published officially, can already shed light on some questions."
--- although reviewing is needed prior to official publishing, has already shed light on this issue ."

Let the patients say, it is the most objective way."
--- Let the patients speak out, and it is the most objective way."

To Peng Jian, spending money and man-power to interview
--- To Peng Jian, spending money and man power in interviewing

the only viable way to collect evidence. "
--- the only reliable way to collect evidence. "

I did not agree with applying to
--- I opposed to its application for…

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题: