看你言之凿凿地做这么个全称判断,我就跟你较一回真。不说我导师

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 田野 于 2009-03-23, 11:47:42:

回答: 罗素回忆录 or 百度百科 由 yongshi 于 2009-03-23, 09:08:40:

就是叫我“Mr.田”的,就说罗素好了。这个是罗素回忆录的英文原文,如果你质疑罗素编造情节那就没办法了。

From Portraits of Memory (Bertrand Russell) pp23-24

He<维特根斯坦> was queer, and his notions seemed to me odd, so that for a whole term I could not make up my mind whether he was a man of genius or merely an eccentric. At the end of his first term at Cambridge he came to me and said: "Will you please tell me whether I am a complete idiot or not?" I replied, "My dear fellow, I don't know. Why are you asking me?" He said, "Because, if I am a complete idiot,I shall become an aeronaut; but, if not, I shall become a philosopher."I told him to write me something during the vacation on some philosophical subject and I would then tell him whether he was complete idiot or not. At the beginning of the following term he brought me the fulfillment of this suggestion. After reading only one sentence, I said to him: "No,you must not become an aeronaut." And he didn't. He was not, however, altogether easy to deal with. He used to come to my rooms at midnight, and for hours he would walk backward and forward like a caged tiger. On arrival, he would announce that when he left my rooms he would commit suicide. So, in spite of getting sleepy, I did not like to turn him out. On one such evening, after an hour or two of dead silence,
I said to him, "Wittgenstein, are you thinking about
logic or about your sins?" "Both," he said, and then reverted to silence.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明