to those who don't know football.
送交者: skipper3 于 2005-2-01, 13:19:11:
I strongly recommend to watch the Superbowl match this coming Sunday. You live in US for 10 years, you know a lot of people you see a lot of things so you think you know Americans. But if you don't know football you don't understand American period.
American kids grow up by watching and playing football games. It's part of their education on competition, how to fight and how to deceive. It is also a great opportunity to observe how they stage an event how to get people excited. And who knows, Jackson may accidentally show off her assets again.
- I hate both teams. But Pats going to win it again. - outsider (0 bytes) 2005-2-01, 17:11:30
- Can you tell the stock market from it? - cornbug (0 bytes) 2005-2-01, 16:50:34
- you mean handball? - Europeanese (0 bytes) 2005-2-01, 16:33:11
- Yeah, make sure J Jackson show both of them this time. - Latino2 (70 bytes) 2005-2-01, 15:32:14
- i said light years ago, it's a sign - kma (42 bytes) 2005-2-01, 15:08:14
- Stupidest thing I've ever heard - Enlighten (729 bytes) 2005-2-01, 14:41:55
- 太严肃了吧, 你这有强加价值观于人之嫌 - Newman (290 bytes) 2005-2-01, 14:35:05
- 怎么说你好哪？ - 方鸿渐 (257 bytes) 2005-2-01, 14:14:49
- yeah, beer time - littlebird (0 bytes) 2005-2-01, 14:05:40