I am talking the length of the wave that

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: cornbug 于 2007-09-09, 11:53:26:

回答: Your "no doubt" is wrong. 由 008 于 2007-09-09, 11:06:28:

is far longer than the length of the ship in deep sea. There is no way for a ship not to follow the contour of the wave to pitch. THe deep sea wave can be as high as 100 meters and with a vertical acceleration of 0.5-1.0g in an extreme case.

This topic is related to the simulation of ship motion in land. The equipment can do heave, roll and pitch but in a linear fashion.

Furthermore, Im interested in the causation of sea sickness in response to the stimulus.

Research has done so far to point out that neither pitch nor heave alone can elicit significant sea sickness with a ship simulator. However the combination of these two can easily evoke severe motion sickness.

I observed the waves that hit the shore. The frequency of it is about 0.1 Hz that has been widely used to simulate the ocean wave.

Now, what that is of interest to me is that this low frequency is provocative to produce motion sickness even with a car.

A modern car has a very soft suspension system that tends to give more headache to those with motion sickness. Whereas an old truck that can vibrate viciously has no such problem.

This implies that the physiological system that is responsible to produce motion sickness is at the low frequency range.

By the way, I am congenital motion sick person myself and there is no way so far to desensitize it.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明