李阳疯狂英语的现场

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 和气生财 于 2007-09-06, 11:02:20:

回答: 世界文化广场万名师生齐“吼”英语 由 和气生财 于 2007-09-06, 10:45:56:

http://images.google.com/images?q=%E6%9D%8E%E9%98%B3+%E8%8B%B1%E8%AF%AD+%E7%8E%B0%E5%9C%BA&ndsp=20&svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&start=80&sa=N
李阳疯狂英语的现场

My name is Li Yang. I graduated from Lanzhou University and majored in mechanical engineering. I was once a poor student of English, and it was my biggest headache and troublemaker. I got sick and tired of learning boring grammar rules and lifeless words. But through hard work in practising speaking English and breaking away from the traditional grammar games, I found myself a totally different and exciting new world. Not only did I pass Band 4 and Band 6 college English exams very easily with high marks, but more importantly, I began to use English.
   I’d like to share my learning techniques with you, and I will be very glad to answer your letters and be your friend.

李阳老师的《发音突破掌上宝》:
  Hi,welcome to Crack English Stone Cliz International English Promotion Workshop.This time ,we are going to crack pronounciation.
  My name is Li Yang. I graduated from Lanzhou University and majored in mechanical engineering. I was once a poor student of English, and it was my biggest headache and troublemaker. I got sick and tired of learning boring grammar rules and lifeless words. But through hard work in practising speaking English and breaking away from the traditional grammar games, I found myself a totally different and exciting new world. Not only did I pass Band 4 and Band 6 college exams very easily with high marks, but more importantly, I began to use English.Finally I developed a new language cracking system myself.I began to teach German not only after I started to learn this terribly difficult language in my own way.It was a miracle,But I made it.To speak good English ,I think ,one year of study should be enough for any diligent and intelligent person. I’d like to share my learning techniques with you, and I will be very glad to answer your letters and be your friend. For further information,pleast write to PO box 511.The zip code,510010.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明