fighting to each other hurts the mood for a

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: cornbug 于 2007-08-10, 22:10:01:

long time, especailly to someone you have known and worked together for a long time. The big question is how to get recovered quickly from these non-essential depression?

I had a big big one hour long fight with the guy above me over the phone, nothing was personal though. That made me very unhappy. He called me back 20 minutes late, trying to understand why there was a serious fight between us after about 15 years of good relation, \which definately upset him as well.

I sort of made up a reason that was not pointing a finger to him but because of some worrisome of myself. He immediately to ensure me that it wouldn't be going to happen. He smiled at the end and I hope he has forgotten about it. But not me. I am still not happy, gloomy and kind of depressed.

I don't know how long it will take for me to foget the fight that was so bad that I in no doubt will not be so easy with him from now on.

Is there a method that can make one forgettable about the unhappy event?

Cigrrette does not help and i don't drink at all. I want to go to sleep but couldn't. So hard! Damn it!

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明