说话要厚道,负责任

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: 奕思 于 2005-9-14, 01:11:06:

回答: 怎样看待个别的大科学家信教? 由 yiyi 于 2005-9-13, 18:33:59:

The German physicist Max Born, who pioneered quantum mechanics, said, "Those who say that the study of science makes a man an atheist, must be rather silly people." He was right, of course, and over the years, many other Nobel laureates have agreed with him.

American physicist Arno Penzias shared the 1978 Nobel Prize for discovering microwaves in space – patterns that physicists have interpreted as showing that the universe was created from nothing. Penzias said, "If I had no other data than the early chapters of Genesis, some of the Psalms, and other passages of Scripture, I would have arrived at essentially the same picture of the origin of the universe, as is indicated by the scientific data."

German-British researcher Ernst Boris Chain was awarded a Nobel Prize in Medicine for his work with penicillin. Chain says, "The principle of [divine] purpose . . . stares the biologist in the face wherever he looks . . . The probability for such an event as the origin of DNA molecules to have occurred by sheer chance is just too small to be seriously considered . . . "

Chain also said that, "The assumption of directive forces in the origin and development of vital processes becomes a necessity in any kind of interpretation."

American physicist Arthur Compton discovered what we call the Compton Effect, relating to X-rays. He said, "For me, faith begins with the realization that a supreme intelligence brought the universe into being and created man. It is not difficult for me to have this faith, for an orderly, intelligent universe testifies to the greatest statement ever uttered: ‘In the beginning, God . . . ’ "

William D. Phillips won the 1997 Nobel Prize in chemistry for using lasers to produce temperatures only a fraction of a degree above absolute zero. Phillips once quipped that so many of his colleagues were Christians he couldn’t walk across his church’s fellowship hall without "tripping over a dozen physicists."

请方舟子证明上述几位诺贝尔奖获得者要么是人格分裂,要么是假冒的基督徒。不然,请对自己的言论负责。

美国无疑是原教旨基督教势力强大的国家,但中国无疑是无神论势力最强大的国家,而且人民宗教信仰的自由受到很多限制,更遑论传播宗教了。方舟子反基督教的大作可以堂而皇之地登在中青报等主流报刊上,可宗教人士的反驳文章能上这些报纸吗?在这种专制的政权下面,出现一些人用东方朔式的手段(迷信也罢,夸大其词也罢)来达到向当权者宣传宗教的目的,是很容易理解的。在中国只要一天没有真正的宗教言论自由,那么反科学的宗教甚至是邪教就会滋生泛滥。托马斯杰佛逊说过,我不同意你的观点,但我要维护你说话的权利。如果我们没有能力象杰佛逊那样维护对手说话的权利,那不妨说话厚道些。

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl