不完备与不确定

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 短江学者 于 2018-01-22, 22:38:03:

哥德尔不可能理论最简单的是一句话`我永远撒谎“。这句话不可能对。其原因是撒谎这个概念的定义被数学化了。凡数学化的清清楚楚的概念一直搞下去就会出问题。不但脱离实际,而且自身逻辑矛盾。所谓峣峣者易缺,皎皎者易污。水至清则无鱼。概念逻辑太清楚一丝不苟也不能完美。所以这个事跟不确定原理还是有关系的。
John Wheeler: Well, after I'd introduced the two I said "Professor Gödel, we'd like to know what the relation is between the great Heisenberg Principle of Uncertainty or Indeterminism; and your famous proof that every significant mathematical system contains theorems which cannot be proven, your theorem of Unprovable Propositions." Well, he didn't want to talk about that. It turned out that later that he had walked and talked enough with Einstein to dismiss quantum theory. He didn't believe quantum [theory

A year or so later I was at a cocktail party, half a dozen or so, and Gödel was there and I could ask him why he was unwilling to talk about the Uncertainty Principle, and I learned that he had walked and talked with Einstein enough to have been brainwashed out of any interest in quantum theory - to me a great tragedy because Gödel's insight might be the key thing. To me the quantum theory is the great mystery that we will someday unravel and understand "How come?" And the answer to that question will at the same time be the answer to the question "How come existence?" I can't believe that they are separate questions.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明