Good link. But I am stuck.

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝科技论坛

送交者: 松鼠 于 2005-3-31, 12:14:21:

回答: check this out. 由 steven 于 2005-3-29, 16:25:21:

Steven: The link is very good, and the "PerlCleanupHandler" is exactly what I want: If what you really want is to send information to the browser and then do some post-processing, look into the PerlCleanupHandler directive. The latter allows you to tell the child process after request has been processed and user has received the response. allows to send the response to the client faster.

Then I start to make that kind of ".pm" perl module. When I edited my httpd.conf to load the mod_perl.mo, something must be wrong, I lost my virtual hosts. Then I decided to ignore the virtual hosts, keep going.

1 hour later, I found I updated my perl version from 5.8.0 to 5.8.6, and it is making errors. Then I uninstall perl directly and install clean perl 5.8.6 again.

2 hours later, I got such a error message:
failed to resolve handler `MyApache::Cleanup1': Apache::Const object version 1.999021 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.9908 at d:/Perl/lib/XSLoader.pm

Gees, why my mod_perl version is 1.999021 or 1.9908, but not 2.0? What's wrong with these versions? I run the CPAN, wanted to update Apache, mod_perl, 4 hours later, I had to give up.

What a frustrated experience!

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝科技论坛