that xinjiang song was the worst episode

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: kma 于 2010-02-14, 15:12:19:

回答: 春晚印象 由 jxh 于 2010-02-14, 12:20:47:

thinking every1 in china doesn't read news or think in a normal way? how can a 200+ death riot and the resulted half year without much internet show the policy there to be a successful one?

the key message should be ensure xinjiang people that every1 will be treated the same way, no matter what ethnicity. if cctv director couldn't think of a better show, simply inviting the family of that uighur girl who received bone marrow donation from a sichuan man would have been a much better choice.

the 2nd worst was those little girls singing lyrics like "no ccp, no new china". patriotic songs so many there, couldn't they sing something else more suited for kids?

the 3rd was no mentioning of sichuan earthquake (if there was, then i must have missed), a song or show would be nice, even just announcing a short letter from people there (with the screen showing some rebuilding pics) would have been nice: it would have sent two important messages:

quake area is recovering quickly and the generous helps from all chinese are getting due rewards.

but overall, i am quite satisfied with the whole show, maybe becasue living abroad decreased my standard

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明