Even Dr. Gleick's clarification cannot stop the conceptmesser's argue.

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: inverth 于 2010-05-13, 08:01:11:

Even Dr. Gleick's clarification from Outsider cannot stop the conceptmesser's argue. What else can?

I have pointed out so many clues of understanding the mess inherited from the ancestors of the English speakers. and I have being always believed that some person will email Dr. Gleick and get his point to the semantic item of [honesty].

Those science-procedure-wholeness minded people(W) are always attacking others (researching-procedure-honesty minded, H) by imaging that only W are strongly having the concept of the wholeness of presentation of experiment-data and proving-threads in scientific research. And now maybe W will teach Dr. Cleick about English language and concepts of wholeness.

Thank you Outsider. I am waiting for this clarification but never emailed Dr.Cleick, because I am of H, and involved in the discussion (in fact, facing the abuse from W).

So, it is clear that, most of our Chinese people are always tending to laughing at their siblings about the English learning and speaking. I should say, W are weak in this aspect.

Now W+H in Chinese people, it is time to work together to express scientific concepts in scientific English, not in ancient/obsoleted English vocabulary/expressions.

And Create YOUR OWN FRESH but scientific English expressions! By the way, [tinaliang], it was not me who invented [fining]. :D

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明