ZT-翁姐写给杨爷的英文信(附加中译)

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: rc 于 2005-1-07, 17:26:19:

回答: 翁诗中译: 妾当道别离 由 BerkeleyWolf 于 2005-1-07, 17:08:29:

ZT-翁姐写给杨爷的英文信(附加中译)

Cold here, icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have withered. Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile. Something in your eyes, whispers words of last good-bye. My heart sinks down, tears surge out.

中译1:
此处冷,彼处更冷。枯叶凋零,君属何人。君面惨淡忧郁,含泪而笑。君热泪盈 眶,喃喃自语,难言再见。妾心沉落,泪涌似涛。

中译2 原文不错,但译文太酸了。试重译如下,见笑)

俺这里感冒了,冰冷的感冒。你似乎不属于什么,像个凋零的枯叶。你的脸惨白而泛蓝,想微笑却滚出几滴眼泪。眼睛进砂子了?俺悄悄说拜拜,俺的心放下了,眼泪倒冒出来了。

Hot summer. Cheerful Cocktail. You took my hand. We fled into another world of band. You sat by my side, long hair tied behind, cool and killing. Smile floating on the lemonade, soft and smooth. How I was ?amazed. Your face looked like the cover of the magazine. My head spin. You led my hand, danced along the crazy theme.

中译1:
酷夏。仍忆鸡尾酒会。君执妾手,共享二人世界。君坐妾之侧,长发束于脑后,英姿勃发。笑容荡漾。妾讶君面尤类杂志封面。旋转,君执妾手,疯狂舞曲。

中译2:
今年夏天挺热。连公鸡都摇着尾巴狂欢。你偷偷抓住俺的手,我们共赴黄泉。你紧挤着俺落座,把俺的头发绑在后面,既冷且酷地好像要杀俺,逗得俺笑起来像柠檬汁一样酸,弄得你那儿是既松且疲软。使俺惊讶无算,你的脸就像载有土豆广告的杂志封面。为了维持平衡同时随着舞曲疯狂旋转,你必须拉着俺,弄得俺头晕目眩。

Light vied with wine, elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking. You stood there, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, brighter than the light. A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy. We were not near, yet we were together.

中译1:
灯酒相辉,芳雅相应,祝辞笑声此起彼伏,芸芸皆劳碌于握手。君站立一旁,美目探妾。妾莹灯下颤颤而立。此必上帝之杰作,使 晕眩。虽妾与君相隔甚远,然心相近。

中译2:
酒暗灯昏,就等登记结婚,过日子一定喷香、温馨,俺偷笑而别人来奉承。周围的人只会忙着拉拉手,你却直勾勾地盯着俺,俩眼珠子比拉灯还明。上帝之手摸得俺要发昏。俺与你年龄差很远,并不影响咱们往一起滚。

Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at the Alps side. We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave no answer but a good-bye to accompany your flight. Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart, I shouldn’t have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment. I made believe sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same.

中译1:
往日已去。君云君将于阿尔卑斯山畔待妾,滑雪于雪花飞舞之天空下。妾欲说还休,但嘱祝福。飞机渐逝,妾心将苦。妾深知妾之愚蠹,君已窃妾心,妾当不可漠然于暗中彷徨。妾尝试忘君之失,然无可善终。妾信某日某时,妾将告君妾心永驻

中译2:
好景不长在。你许愿要带俺去什么爱尔必死山,我们一起滑雪,雪片飘满天。俺不懂如何作答,只好先说再见。飞机一去,俺顿感心寒。或许俺是有点愚顽,但对你就是很喜欢,俺定要把心里的话对你明言。俺总想忘掉你的失信,不过按会对你老调重弹,总有那么一天。

My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended in flinching. I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride, yet secretly indulged in your promise of the white land -- snow measuring down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell!

中译1:
妾于忏悔中挣扎,不时退缩,犹豫。妾愚于处子之婚,然潜纵于君之诺。白雪皑 皑,君挽妾身,妾意甚欢,共听圣诞钟声。

中译2:
为了追你,俺心似油煎。欲言又止,萎缩不前。俺只好继续冒充傻瓜的角色,向你表白你是俺的初恋。终于骗取了你私下的诺言。只要在你的怀抱里俺不怕下雪,丧钟声中,咱们相会在圣诞。

The bell died in the patter of rain, from hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain. Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered.

中译1:
钟声忽止于急雨,乃听撒旦之笑声。含泪微笑,黑暗相伴。妾欲寻君之发擦君之泪而不可。妾伸手欲触,无他,但枯叶一雨滴耳。

中译2:
怎么一下雨那钟就停,俺心中响彻撒旦他老人家那爽朗的笑声。俺一边笑一边挤眼泪,与你在一起哪怕是在黑暗中。俺想摸你毛发却假装要为你抹眼泪,伸手摸去感觉和摸雨中的枯枝败叶一般同。

Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together.

中译1:
雪花渐融,妾与君天涯一方。

中译2:
当今冬冰消雪融,你我不妨古德拜,各奔西东。

posted by 翁帆 @ 2004-08-13 21:28

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):