因为申请表上没有申报自己拿过交通罚单公民宣誓被临时取消。

我估计大概的推理是:这个人没有申请表(N400)上没有申报
自己拿过交通罚单,但面试后又拿了一张,因为宣誓通知书(N-445)特地问面试后是否又拿了交通罚单,人家顺便问了一下
那你以前拿过没有,他说拿过,人家自然会接着问:那你N400表
上怎么不说:"。 移民局的SUPERVISOR还特地问他:"谁告诉
你N400表上没必要申报自己拿过交通罚单的?"

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=304852

Interviewed AGAIN on OATH day- Interesting siutation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Experts

I saw a person being pulled out for questioning . I was standing right behind him and he had received some traffic ticket after the interview but before oath. He was aksed to goto a next room and when he came back he mentoned that they are looking at his other traffic violations i.e. before interviews and seem to be maing a big deal about not disclosing them prior to the Interview. They have asked him to to get dispositions for all of them.

Is it possible and can they repopen his entire app.

3 speeding tickets and one cell phone , one seat belt ticket in 8 years

Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress - Gandhi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by pintoo12333; 15th October 2009 at 09:15 AM.

pintoo12333
View Public Profile
Send a private message to pintoo12333
Find all posts by pintoo12333
Add pintoo12333 to Your Contacts

#2 15th October 2009, 09:16 AM
spiderman03
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2003

How do the IO's know by themselves that he got a traffic ticket after interview? There are so many people who never disclosed their tickets on the application as well as during interview and became citizens. Something is not right about this.

spiderman03
View Public Profile
Send a private message to spiderman03
Send email to spiderman03
Find all posts by spiderman03
Add spiderman03 to Your Contacts

#3 15th October 2009, 09:18 AM
Bobsmyth
Moderator Join Date: Sep 2007

Was it a serious traffic ticket? Sounds like perhaps he may have disclosed the ticket on oath letter which led IO to question if he had any other tickets in past, to which he answered yes, but when they saw they weren't disclosed on his N-400 they decided to give him a hard time.
NOA 12/7/07
FP notice 1/4/08 (received 1/10/08 )
FP Date 1/30/08 (walk in done on 1/26/08 Charlotte)
IL: 6/10/08
ID: 8/28/08 (Durham DO) Passed!
OL: 9/23/08
OD: 10/06/08
PP: 10/21/08 (applied)
PP: 11/1/08 (received)
------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am a Volunteer Moderator - one of you. I am not a lawyer. So act accordingly.

Bobsmyth
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Bobsmyth
Send email to Bobsmyth
Find all posts by Bobsmyth
Add Bobsmyth to Your Contacts

#4 15th October 2009, 09:23 AM
WBH
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman03
How do the IO's know by themselves that he got a traffic ticket after interview? There are so many people who never disclosed their tickets on the application as well as during interview and became citizens. Something is not right about this.

Unless USCIS crack down hard on people's not disclosing traffic tickets, they should not be hard on the people who disclose them. Otherwise it is really not fair and force people to lie.

WBH
View Public Profile
Send a private message to WBH
Find all posts by WBH
Add WBH to Your Contacts

#5 15th October 2009, 09:23 AM
pintoo12333
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: My posts are not legal opinions. You should always consult a lawyer if you have questions. My comments should not be treated as legal advise

In the oath letter there is a question that asks for "have you been citewd charged , convicted , indicted , .... (including any traffic violations) "? The recent ticket was right after his first interview.

He answered truthfullly (but after the oath) and as I mentioned he had speeding , cell phone and traffic tickets. He told me that they it was different IO than one who interviewed him and that person said to him "what made you think that you dont have to disclose the traffic tickets"

She was a supervisor

Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress - Gandhi

pintoo12333
View Public Profile
Send a private message to pintoo12333
Find all posts by pintoo12333
Add pintoo12333 to Your Contacts

#6 15th October 2009, 09:27 AM
spiderman03
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsmyth
Was it a serious traffic ticket? Sounds like perhaps he may have disclosed the ticket on oath letter which led IO to question if he had any other tickets in past, to which he answered yes, but when they saw they weren't disclosed on his N-400 they decided to give him a hard time.

That make sense. He must have disclosed the one he got after interview and when the IO asked if he received any more (IO need not mean pre-interview), this fellow must have answered yes (may be he got panicked from getting caught) while not mentioning it on his application and that could have triggered this whole thing. That is the only plausible scenario that I can think of. If the USCIS system has the means to find out all the traffic tickets of an applicant, they wouldn't be asking during the interview how we handled the tickets right? IO's rely on what we disclose during the citizenship process.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明