I have an old soul.

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: xh 于 2009-02-26, 15:38:28:

回答: appreicating in tear.... 由 shine 于 2009-02-26, 14:58:35:

No, nothing is Bullshit about you. I know you are depressed, lost, sad, hopeless and maybe angry with yourself for all the feelings.

Being authentic with yourself means accepting all your feelings and 'bad lucks', and really LOVE yourself despite all those 'bad' things. Avoiding those let them take control of you. Instead, Love them and learn from them because they are part of you too.

Happiness, as well as Life, is a journey, not a destination. It is like a hiking trip, the fun and enjoyment is along the way (yes, even the hard parts or 'bad' parts), not where you want to go. With this 'old' piece of attitude, you can enjoy yourself even if you are lost on the way.

One minute at a time, try look more at the bright side and count the blessings. Present is all we have anyway. It doesn't really matter where the Life leads us to, as long as we fill it with what we have, one minute at a time.

Have faith in that you WILL be happy and make it your business to be happy. Start with an intention, and don't give up. I care about you deeply. Take my Love with you along the way.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明