ZT: Wealthy men give women more orgasms

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: oztiger 于 2009-01-18, 15:48:30:

Wealthy men give women more orgasms, finds study by Dr Thomas Pollet

Bedroom / File
Size matters ... a man's wallet that is.

* Money influences orgasm frequency
* Women programmed to choose quality
* Australian women disagree

IT'S true, size really does matter.

Scientists have found that the wealthier a man is, the more frequently his partner has orgasms

“Women’s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,” said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research told the Sunday Times.

If accurate, the study shows women are genetically programmed to be gold-diggers.

Dr Pollet told the Times he believes the phenomenon is an “evolutionary adaptation” that drives women to select men on the basis of their perceived quality.

While the female orgasm has no purpose in reproduction, it drives women to retain high-quality partners.

Dr Pollet and his co-author Professor Daniel Nettle tested the idea using the Chinese Health and Family Life Survey. One of the biggest lifestyle studies in the world, the survey questioned 5000 people across China on their sex lives, income and other factors. 1534 women with male partners were chosen from this survey for Dr Pollet’s study.

They found 121 of these women always had orgasms during sex, while 408 more had them often. Another 762 sometimes orgasmed while 243 had them rarely or never.

While other factors did influence the number of times women organsmed, Dr Pollet claims money was one of the primary ones.

But Australian women rejected the suggestion, claiming the working man was just as good in bed as his wealthier counterpart.

Suzie Behaley told the Australian rich men were too arrogant about sex.

Guys that make that much money don't really care about how the female is going to feel," she said.

"They're so cocky they don't care whether you enjoy it or not. I like the working man who tries hard to impress me."

Her friend Abby Simpson agreed. "I went out with a labourer for six months," she said. "Obviously I'm not that worried about money. And the sex was great."

Nightclub employee Kath Savage, who said she met her fair share of wealthy men through her job, said money might lure a woman into a man's bed, but that he was on his own from there.

"Being wealthy may make people more likely to have sex with you, but it may not necessarily make the sex any better," she said. "It depends on the person, not how much they earn."

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明