Do you mean he is a "MILKMAN"?

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: HLA 于 2008-08-22, 10:55:48:

回答: 送了几回牛奶? :) 由 Latino2 于 2008-08-22, 10:39:22:

A man and a pregnant woman visit their doctor to see how the baby is coming along. While there, the doctor mentions that they have made a new treatment that allows a female to transfer the pain of childbearing onto the father of the baby. The couple decide that it is a good plan, so they hook up the mother and the doctor turns on the machine. "I'll start it off on 10% transfer rate.", the doctor says. "I don't feel anything painful at all.", the man says. "Oh yeah, baby! That's great!", the mother says. "That's odd", the doctor says, "I'll crank it up to 50%". "Still nothing...", the man says. The mother's smile gets even bigger. "Okay, I'll put it on 100% then.", the doctor says. "STILL nothing!", the man says. The woman looks very, very happy. "We'll just leave, this isn't working. I mean, it is for her, not for me though.", the man says. "That's fine. I'd say you're a very lucky man. This is the first time that the pain has just been deleted.", the doctor replies. So the couple goes back home and they walk up to the front door of their house. The milkman is lying there dead.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明