颜宁为师辩护应是无可非议的,去

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 和气生财 于 2008-08-22, 05:49:44:

看看她的home page会明白的
http://www.princeton.edu/~nyan/
Yan, Ning
4 years ago (July 6th,2000), I got my B.S degree from Tsinghua University. And 1 month later(August 10th, 2000), I came to this continent with curiosity as well as anxiety. Time flies. I can't believe I already come to the end of my graduate school. I intend to defend my thesis on August 9th, exactly 4 years after I joined the department of Molecular Biology at Princeton University.

My thesis advisor is Dr Yigong Shi, a smart young scientist and a nicely generous man. He is the babysitter for our structural biology lab. The major focus of our lab is to study the key proteins that play essential roles in apoptosis and tumorigenesis. My major interest in structural biology is to get a collection of beautiful crystals--millions of times more precious than diamonds.

When it is time to make a decision for my future, I find myself lost. It seems I never treat anything seriously for the past quater of a century. I simply enjoy all the fun and all the frustrations......well, I still have the dream which has been with me ever since my elementary school--to become a free lance; however, right now it takes me half an hour to think about what to write on this page. Anyway, I will give myself one more year to figure out what I want to be and what I can be

-----------------------------

Dr Yigong Shi, a smart young scientist and a nicely generous man

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明