ZT: Open Letter to US idots wearing mask at airport

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: heretic 于 2008-08-06, 20:28:02:

An Open Letter to Mr. Bobby Lea, Mr. Michael Friedman, Ms Jennie Reed and Ms Sara Hammer

folks, so you have taken the "I duno, Tis I have sinned..." routine.

I bet each and every single one of you know what you have done, WILLFULLY.

The legal definition of "WILLFULLY" - Committed voluntarily and purposely, with the specific intent to do something; voluntarily and intentionally assisting or advising another to do something that the person knows disobeys or disregards the law.

In case anyone accuses me of prejudging you folks...just take a second to imagine the consequences of a Chinese, or anyone wearing a black mask, and parade in LaGuardia, O'Hara or any airport in US, or Europe...

You will immediately attract a lot of attention, detention, interrogation and being charged with causing a public disturbance... as you have just foiled the latest US innovation in US crowd surveillance of the US Homeland Security...the face-recognition thing.

You would want any of us believe that YOU, being US citizens, traveling around a bit more than average ( I presume you do because you must be top US atheletes) could not have known the consequence of covering up your face in an airport?

By feigning a nefarious and perfunctory apology, you would have hoped to eschewing a confrontation. This spares the embarrassment of your harried managers of US olympic team, who probably would have allowed you to proceed with the Games. After which, you could undo your apology.

What a bunch of cowards you are.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明