Sharon Stone Is An Idiot ZT

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 波一波 于 2008-05-31, 16:31:55:

理性的回击方式是广泛传播和观看她的盗版碟。

引用:
对于莎朗·斯通的言论,国外媒体也皆形容其“令人震惊”。美国著名影评网站cinemablend甚至出现了一篇“莎朗·斯通是个白痴”的评论,称莎朗·斯通此番言论“暴露了自己的愚蠢,无知,短视”。该影评还讽刺说:“如果大灾难是个报应的话,难怪莎朗·斯通现在除了《本能》没片子演。”

引用:
Sharon Stone Is An Idiot
By Mack Rawden: 2008-05-27 17:54:10

Exposing herself as foolish, ignorant, and short-sighted, Sharon Stone unleashed a short tirade on Cable Entertainment News of Hong Kong, calling the recent mega-earthquake a result of bad karma. Gee, if karma was responsible for that massacre, I wonder what was behind Basic Instinct 2. Oh, that’s right: having no other scripts to chose from.

Don’t get me wrong, I think China is a piece of shit government with bad intentions and worse leaders, but only a nut job would insinuate a natural disaster was somehow caused by immoral behavior. Ohh wait! Most people in my own country seem to think God reigned hell, fire, and brimstone down from the heavens because the Sodomites fucked a few dudes in the ass. Forget this entire paragraph.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Sharon’s films have been banned by many Chinese theater companies, and numerous media outlets have called her comments inappropriate.

In case you were wondering, here’s what Sharon should have said: I just feel awful for the five million Chinese citizens who lost their homes. My thoughts go out to them, just as they go out to all the victims still suffering from the Chinese government’s habitual human rights violations.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明