丁祖诒的博客恬不知耻地为反对在中国举行奥运会的美国政客张目

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 田牛 于 2007-03-20, 08:12:59:

url]http://dingzuyixfu.blog.sohu.com/38455594.html[/url]

西翻不惜工本公关来的黑人女议员对中国到底是什么态度?医院办公室那张随便给的纸头值钱吗?
老丁到美国衙门看过没呀?什么是美国国会特别授予?国会知道你是谁呀?还自作多情给美国国会写中文信“为您和您的国会对我所创办的中国这所民办大学的关注和热情及对我个人的推崇和厚意表示衷心的感谢”。真是土得掉渣,是不是以为纸上印有国会议员印玺,就代表整个国会了?是不是搞定人大外事局的一个公务员,再借用(租)人民大会堂拍张照,那纸头就算被中国的官方认可了?

Barbara Lee 不过是加州第九选区的议员,电话 1-202-225-9817

看看下面黑人女议员给西翻的教师爷兼潜在“同盟军”出具的信函,人大外事局的那位公务员和几位过气外交官还敢罩你,任你胡吹还夸,无知无耻无教养和肖传国在全国乱告正派学者吗?

http://www.minghui.ca/mh/articles/weekly/2002-4-21.html#2
美国国会议员芭芭拉.李给法轮功学员的回信
2002年4月25日

【明慧网2002年4月25日】

2002年4月10日

感谢你就法轮功修炼者在中国遭受迫害之事与我联系。我感谢你花时间就此问题表达你的观点,同时我也为没有及时回复你的电子邮件表示抱歉。

二月份,我和一些同事一起签署了吉尔曼.那德勒(Gilman-Nadler)给总统的信,该信要求总统在访问中国期间就中国政府对法轮功修炼者的待遇问题提出我们的关注,特别提出滕春燕医师和彭亮先生被监禁之事。作为长期的人权捍卫者,我强烈地反对对任何一个团体的镇压,并在与总统的通信中,以及在国际关系委员会的工作中一直提出这个问题。

再次感谢你就此问题表述你的观点,很高兴收到你的来信。

(签名)
国会议员:芭芭拉. 李(Barbara Lee)

Statement of Congresswoman Barbara Lee: China's Persecution of the Falun Gong Must End

Barbara Lee, 9th District, California

Last week, the International Olympics Committee announced that the 2008 Olympics, one of the largest and most prestigious athletic events and cultural exchanges in the world, would be held in Beijing. If the Olympic torch is to be carried into Beijing, it must be carried into a country that respects fundamental human rights.

The Chinese government claims that it wants to be a full member of the family of nations yet it persecutes, jails, and tortures its own citizens. The Beijing government's campaign to wipe out the Falun Gong is a campaign against freedom of thought, freedom of expression, and freedom of belief.

This persecution must end. For that reason, I was proud to cosponsor Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen's resolution expressing the sense of Congress that "the United States Government should use every appropriate public and private forum to urge the Government of the People's Republic of China" to release from detention all Falun Gong practitioners, to end its torture of all prisoners of conscience, and to abide by the International Covenant of Political Rights and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

I would like to use this public forum to reaffirm my commitment to human rights and to restate my strong opposition to China's persecution of Falun Gong practitioners as well as ethnic minorities and religious and political dissidents. I urge you to continue to be strong in the face of oppression and to remain steadfast in nonviolent resistance. As Martin Luther King, Jr. taught us: "Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon. It is a weapon unique in history, which cuts without wounding, and ennobles the man who wields it. It is a sword that heals."

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明)