More evidence that Prof. Gray is a big joke. L2, you can do better that this.

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: ASH 于 2007-08-15, 18:59:51:

回答: This Bill Gray is more like a big joke himself, we'll see in 5-8 years 由 ASH 于 2007-08-15, 18:42:22:

" He gave his standard stump speech in which he claims that the water vapor feedback is negative. I followed up on this with him and it became quite clear to me that he is unfamiliar with all of the peer-reviewed literature on this subject that has been published in the last five years. This makes sense. Reading the literature is a difficult and full-time job, and emeritus faculty simply don't need to do that." ......
"But the story goes on. After arguing with him for a few minutes, it became clear that Bill Gray has no scientific theory of his own *why* the water vapor feedback is negative, and no data to support his non-theory. He has no manuscript describing his non-theory and no plans to attempt to publish it. After I pointed out all of the evidence supporting a positive feedback, he looked confused and finally said, "OK, maybe the feedback isn't negative, maybe it's neutral. I'll give you that." I quickly concluded that he has no idea what he's talking about. I wish everyone that considers him credible could have witnessed this exchange."

Senator Boxer says they were unable to find any peer reviewed journals by Dr. Gray on climate change. (climate change is very different than meteorology) After a lengthy debate he says "some have appeared, there was one in a foreign journal".

http://www.logicalscience.com/skeptics/Gray.html

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明