Proposal: soliciting bloggers for blog hosting

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: xj 于 2005-6-23, 15:04:17:

I am seriously considering buying a domain name and a web serve to host my blog not because my blog is great but because blogger.com looks cheap. Good blogs under these domains are too easily diluted. I need some control of my blog style and settings. Further, blogger.com is blocked by China.

It seems to me that if I buy a domain and some server space, it can accommodate several blogs. That is, several people can write blogs under the same domain.

If the web host is only for myself, it will certainly waste money because I don't have many things to write. I am soliciting bloggers to participate this project. If you are interested, please email me at xlsyu2 at gmail dot com. Three to ten people are good to start the project.

Please note, you can still remain anonymous and use your favorite pen names as you like. I am planning to install a blog software on the server so that you can sign up the way as you sign up blogger or msn. You can write English or Chinese, post pictures, prove your theorems online, or declare wars against fagus or latino2. But no nude, no sex or Muzimei style. :-)

I think by having our own server space and domain, we can even get you an email address under that domain. I think a couple like minded people writing blogs under the same domain looks professional. :-)

I don't need your money. The web hosting won't cost much if the project remains at a moderate scale. If you are willing to share the web hosting, I will appreciate that.

I haven't decide the domain name and web hosting server yet. If you have any ideas, please let me know. We can get a decent domain name such as fishinapond. :-)

I am planning to use a blog software called wordpress. I am thinking about the bluehost.com as recommended by the wordpress. Anyone has a better deal or software, please let me know as soon as possible before I pay the money.

If no reply by tomorrow morning, I will register a domain name as I like.

If you are interested, please email me at xlsyu2 at gmail dot com.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl