sweden can and should do better than this

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: kma 于 2018-09-18, 09:42:03:

回答: 疑雲重重謊話滿篇瑞典中國遊客案 由 voltes1 于 2018-09-18, 03:35:12:

i agree with all the criticisms on the chinese family. however, that doesn't mean swedish side were blame free.

1st sweden is one of the most civilized nations in the world, and it doesn't hesitate to show off its soft power in foreign affairs. it has a duty to always reflect on itself, can we do this matter in a better way? in this case, the answer is definitely yes.

even fang(and many) suggested at least the chinese should be sent to the embassy. in such a cold day, still dark, left at a cemetery? what about safety issue? what about chinese distaste for cemetery location?

sweden like many nations treasures its tourism industry and surely would like to attract more chinese, this cetainly doesnot help.

i cna't help think of another case, several years ago in israel. several chinese visitors had a meal in a famous restaurant. later they complained it's too expensive, the owner denied and gave a list of all charges. one would think this is the end. however, the israeli government didn't think so, after alerted they investigated, found nothing much wrong with the charge, and ----read this, they tried to contact those chinese through their embassy in china to explain, the contact was not succesful, most likely those chinese already moved on or as i suspected they were government officals using public money( it's over 10000 RMBs for that meal!).

the israelis treated realtions with china very importantly, ever since they established, they were among the 1st to recognize red china. you may argue it's politics involved. that's exactly my point, fang and many simply limit this to law. in my view, dealing with foreign tourists always involve politics, you can not imagine all foreign visitors familiar with your laws and customs. if you really want to be a leader on tourism and attract more visitors, you should always be patient and considerate, especially for hotel personnel.

of course mutual understanding is crucial, china need to educate own citizens, so does any tourism nations educate their service people, especially like hotel and police.

on ething i always want to mention is the US police. even many americans complain about their trigger happy attitude, but atl east they know, you cna't say the same for foreign visitors. i alwyas worry about tragedies can happen, american embassies should emphasize on this issue, remind all visitors to copletely comply with police, giving tips on avoiding confusion.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明