american sentenced to life in germany

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: kma 于 2024-03-12, 11:49:53:

last summer in a famous scenic place attacked two chinese American girls (1 died, 1 seriously injured). all were tourists.

news said he wouldn't get automatic parole consideration after 15 yrs, great! and relatively swift justice served! i don't know Americana system, guess longer?

at first hearing the news, besides shocking and saddening, i was worried the man might get away, because his ID has been kept from public throughout! even now after sentencing! has any1 heard of this? i might be ignorant. almost like chinese media still hide criminals ID even after sentencing.

we all can imagine how much trauma on victims family, because we all likely have seen similar promising kids growing up, either our own or friend family. sunny ABC, open, PC, so much joy seeing them becoming young aduts with grat future, our Generation 1 efforts paid off!

now this... like every issue there is a major point and minor ones. i want to talk about later:

kind of the controversy about should ladies wear attractive clothes walking in a dangerous place?

parents probably should tell their kids:

never lose your kindness and willingness to help strangers, but please use caution and common sense, safety and own interest is always #1, that is not in conflict of being a good person, a person who keeps positive and believe this world and people are dominantly good or at lest normal

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明