这个是至尊无敌版湘女

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 008 于 2016-11-11, 09:22:14:

时代在进步,媒体的形式也在变化,要了解社会光靠读报纸看电视已经不够了。老方自己的声音也被主流媒体一再封杀,只能靠twitter生存,这一点和Trump算是烂兄烂弟。

不说了,听听政治无敌正确的黑女的:

引用:
This is hilarious and what is even more hilarious is the left will not listen. They will keep doing the same thing because it is easy and it feels good, even in defeat they can feel smugly superior by brushing off the other side as racist or homophobic. Saves any self reflection. Identity politics is nothing but a way to bully and to shame, to censor and belittle and while doing these negative things, the left paints itself as a hero. The problem is, once people wake up to it, it stops working and as more and more people wake up, the more radical and extreme the left get. I'm black, I voted Trump, I've been called a racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and when one girl found out I was black, I was called a "self hating black". Why I actually voted Trump is much more complex, I was a Bernie supporter and was born and raised in Michigan, the state I grew up in has been devastated and got much worse under Obama. Clinton wanted war, this was clear, I have friends in the military, I don't want to see them killed helping make Clinton donors richer. Clinton is a corrupt, now that Trump has won much more will be revealed. I saw a Trump win coming a mile away, none of the elite did because they don't care about the little people at all. You know what, Trump won't be as bad as the left are having hysterics about, the supreme court will suck but even though I am cynical, just like I knew Trump would win, I also know Trump gives more of a shit about the little people than Democrats do.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明