This one is good too. <ZT>

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: bullrider 于 2013-02-22, 17:57:23:

回答: A new most helpful review on Amazon tells Ping Fu's real story 由 ASH 于 2013-02-22, 12:10:15:

(Page 95) "I was almost thirty years old and had no personal life. It had been more than 5 years since I'd landed in the United States, yet I still wondered, what was an American life exactly? I had much to learn and to experience if I wanted to make this country my home"
(Page 96) "what finally transformed my personal life was not a class I took or a book I read. It was something totally unplanned and unrelated to these well-intentioned, purposeful efforts to make myself "fit in": a romance."

Do a simple math, she was born in 1958, so when she was almost thirty years old, it was the year of 1988. At that time she was still married to this, most likely native born, American, yet she decided she 'had no personal life", did not feel this country her home, and needed a romance with an Austria born, German educated computer scientist to help her "fit in". What a joke!

Althought this American ex-husband failed to make her feel this country her home, nevertheless she got Green card from this marraige. She was married in Sep 1st, 1986, according to her book, she had decided to leave California in Mar., 1988 while the moving actually happened in summer, 1988. Apparently left her American husband behind, she quickly started a romance with a richer man in Illinois. A native born American might not know, a marriage GC required the couple to live together for at least 2 years. Do the math, you know one thing for sure, this is a sham marriage by definition.

This explains why she carefully hid the first marriage in the closet for all these years, because it is indeed a skeleton!

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明