美国有些信枪的人真是跟信教一样,他们认为最和谐的社会就是人人都公开配枪的社会

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: ASH 于 2013-01-23, 13:07:43:

有个枪教group在爱达荷州一个山上买了一片地,准备在那里建一个定居点,现正接受申请,申请费208刀。那里将是枪的天堂,从teenager开始所有人必须随时持枪。
引用:
The group, coordinating in conjunction with the III Arms gun company, has bought up 20 acres of remote mountaintop land in northern Idaho, and is taking applications now for potential residents. The taking applications part is key—for $208, gun-loving paranoids can dream of living in an armed paradise, where every member from teenager on up is obligated to carry, all the time.

组织的头目这样描述天堂里的美好生活:
“Something that I can’t predict, but am hoping for, is a greater level of social interaction,” the organizer, who blogs under the names Vernon and VJ, wrote. “Neighborhood barbeques, musical jam sessions and plays at the amphitheater or the Citadel Society club house, interest groups, clubs, organized and spontaneous activities of all sorts. I enjoy board games, myself, and used to go to a game club every Friday night. We’ll have some great pubs with local brews, walking and bicycle paths, a firing range you don’t have to drive a half hour or more to get to. Maybe a hill with a rope tow for sliding down on inner tubes in the winter time. Militia training will also have a unifying social aspect to it.”

详细地图:

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/the_citadel_project_iii_arms.php

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明