A really nice song--I've translated it into good English, enjoy.



所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: nini 于 2006-3-19, 06:15:47:

回答: 周末歌曲:每一个晚上 由 松鼠 于 2006-3-18, 22:19:48:

每一个晚上 林子祥
Every Night Tze Cheung George Lam

我突然无言静了下去细心把你望
Suddenly I become wordless, to have a close look at you.
只想再看一次令我暖暖的眼光
I just wanna see your eyes one more time that keep me warm.
在漫长漫长路上你我未重遇那天
On the long, long way before we see each other again,
今天的目光天天我会想千趟
I'll miss today's sight thousand times each single day.

已淡忘从前共你度过几多风与浪
The memory is blurred about how many storms and waves we shared in the past,
只知过往欢笑大半数也因你起
but I know most joy and laughter came from you.
在漫长路途莫论你我未来在哪方
On the long road ahead unknown, no matter where we will be,
一天风在飞一天我不忘掉你
I'll miss you every single day so long as wind still passes.

每一个晚上我将会远望
Every night I'll look afar,
无涯星海点点星光
Boundless sea of stars, with rays of lights,
求万里星际燃点你路
I pray for millions of them to shine your way,
叮嘱风声代呼唤你千趟
and ask the wind to pass my thousand calls to you.

友谊绵绵无尽你共我纵使分两岸
Our friendship and love last forever even though
we are separated in two worlds.
此生也永跟你共往远远的那方
My heart will always follow you to the remotest places,
寂寞时倦时若你要热诚目光
When you miss yearning eyes in your lone time,
只需轻轻把我去想一趟
may you just gently bring me to your mind.





所有跟贴:


加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):


所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl