Following your info I got this, not sure if it is:

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: cornbug 于 2007-01-15, 14:26:08:

回答: Could someone paste the whole text of this retraction? 由 afa 于 2007-01-15, 13:30:50:

Retraction: Duplicate Article
The article “Low-dosage adrenaline induces transient marked decrease of blood pressure during functional
endoscopic sinus surgery” by Feng Zhao, M.D., Zhongyun Wang, M.D., Jianjun Yang, M.D., Jie Sun, M.D.,
Qiuping Wang, M.D., and Jianguo Xu, M.D., published in the March/April 2006 issue of American Journal of
Rhinology1 is virtually identical to an article by Jianguo Xu, M.D., Feng Zhao, M.D. and others published in the
journal Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, in 2005.2 Accordingly, the article is being retracted.
On July 11, 2005, the authors sent a copyright release statement signed on July 8, 2005 certifying that the article
“is original, does not infringe upon any copyright or other proprietary right of any third party, is not under
consideration by another journal, and has not been previously published.”
1. Zhao, F., Wang, Z., Yang, Z.J., Sun, J., Wang, Q., and Xu, J. Low-dosage adrenaline induces transient
marked decrease of blood pressure during functional endoscopic sinus surgery. Am J. Rhinol. 20:182–185,
2. Yang, J.J., Li, W.Y., Jil, Q., Wang Z.Y., Sun, J., Wang, Q.P., Li, Z.Q., and Xu, J.G. Local anesthesia for
functional endoscopic sinus surgery employing small volumes of epinephrine-containing solutions of
lidocaine produces profound hypotension. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 49:1471–1476, 2005. doi: 10.0000/
j.1399-6576.2005.00869.x
After identification of the above issue the following response was received from corresponding author
Dr. Zhao:
In reply—
I am very sorry that a case of unintentional double publication due to an oversight has occurred in two
distinguished and honorable medical journals. I here(by) urgently request to retract “Low-dosage adrenaline
induces transient marked decrease of blood pressure during functional endoscopic sinus surgery” published
in Am J Rhinol Volume 20, Number 2, 2006, p. 182–185. I apologize to the two famous journals as well as the
editors and readers for the unintentional double publication.
Yours sincerely,
Feng Zhao, M.D.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明)