about 肖瑞平's position @ Beijing Uni.

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: afa 于 2006-08-16, 15:58:06:

I do not know whether Dr. Xiao has reported her job at Beijing Uni to NIH. I vaguely remembered that according to NIH policy, she should get an official approval for her second job in China, otherwise, she will be in big trouble. I could not find the original information for the policy now, but this should not change.

I copy the policy regarding getting outside money for meeting below for related reference:

"This is a reminder that as Federal Government employees (or contractors, IRTAs, etc.), you are NOT permitted to accept ANY money from an outside source to attend meetings, give presentations, etc., WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL, even if the organization is paying expenses up front. This includes all domestic and foreign travel. If you are participating in a conference and the only expense being covered is registration (e.g., you are giving a talk and therefore your registration fees have been waived), this is still considered to be sponsored travel. Please also remember that you are not permitted, under any circumstance, to receive an honorarium to participate in a meeting."

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明)